18353 preview iso needed!!

Reaction score
I have been away from my computer for 6 months due to septic shock, surgery and prolonged rehab. The p[review from March says it is expired. The update fails every time. Windows Update Troubleshooter will not run. SFC finds damaged files, can not fix them. DISM can not find source on line.

I need the 64 bit version for Pentium. It is not in the UUP Dump. The x86 and AMD versions will not work. How can I get the correct ISO?

Ad

Advertisements

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
The current ISOs that are available are downloadable at this link
However, I don't see any ISO for the 18353 build you are looking for.

IF you have any trouble with the first load of the page, don't do anything special, just hold the Ctrl key on your keyboard and strike the F5 key. There is something up with that download page and a lot of people are reporting issues, but it should work OK after you do the Ctrl + F5 refresh.

Capture.PNG

Reaction score
The current ISOs that are available are downloadable at this link
However, I don't see any ISO for the 18353 build you are looking for.

IF you have any trouble with the first load of the page, don't do anything special, just hold the Ctrl key on your keyboard and strike the F5 key. There is something up with that download page and a lot of people are reporting issues, but it should work OK after you do the Ctrl + F5 refresh.

View attachment 10511
Thanks for the link, Trouble! The list it gave me was far shorter. I am downloading 18363. It is a safe bet that DISM will report that it can not locate the source.

I am trying to avoid a clean install. Windows has never allowed me to keep my files and apps.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Good luck.
Once you have secured the ISO....
Try disconnecting your computer from the net as well as disconnecting any and all unneeded peripherals.
Then double click the ISO to mount it and run setup.exe from there and make sure you choose the option "Not now" or not at this time when prompted to obtain updates during the install.

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
100% bad luck:mad:
DISM can't use that iso's install.wim. Rufus reported "access denied" on two known good usb sticks and now both are dead. The computer thinks it's dvd writer is a floppy. All avenues are closed.

Ask a Question