WordPerfect 12 in Windows 10

Reaction score
Related, can I run WordPerfect 11 in Windows 10? If I cannot, then can I run the most recent version of WordPerfect (x7) in Windows? thanks.

Reaction score
How can I run WordPerfect 12 in Windows 10?

I bought a Dell XPS-8900 February 2016 with Windows 10. I had been using Windows XP for years, with Corel WordPerfect 12. The discussions I saw suggested the WP wouldn't work on Windows 10, so I didn't bother. But a few weeks ago I decided to try the first disc of the WP 12 CD that I had. Amazingly -- because I didn't even have to use compatibility mode -- the WordPerfect 12 loaded fine, and everything on it works as usual. - Eddie

Reaction score
@gakm, @Eddie Kraus

Legacy WP will work to an extent under Win 10. However, some "advanced" functions like Save As (different format), Editing Macros, Publishing Table of References etc will result in a freeze or a Crash.

If you don't have WP or WP Office Suite X7 on hand, shop online for a deal on X8. You'll be very satisfied.

Brian

Ask a Question