SOLVED You can not install Windows 10 - 0xC1900101 - 0x30018

Reaction score
You can not install Windows 10
It has been restored to its state prior to the installation of the PC Windows 10.

0xC1900101 - 0x30018
The installation failed during FIRST_BOOT with an error during the operation SYSPREP

Unfortunately I am struggling with this problem incessantly since yesterday evening.
The starting point is a Windows 7 Pro 32bit.
The notebook is a Compaq Presario C700.
I changed the HDD, making a Crucial SSD MX200 to which I also upgraded the firmware.

I tried them all now:
- Installation without wifi and without LAN
- All non windows services have been disabled
- Also all programs in automatic startup
- Browsing the net I found very people who solved by disabling the antivirus and I did, but nothing
- I also found information about driver Ralink (Bluetooth and WiFi) to uninstall, but in this PC there are not devices that use those drivers
- I so desperately disabled all unnecessary devices: USB, Audio, WiFi, LAN, etc. with no success

All in vain unfortunately.
The upgrade process is frozen forever at 32%, 6% of the installation of the driver.
Simply stop doing anything and if it is still there for hours.
To break the impasse I turn off the PC and reboot appears the error message that I have brought.
Then comes inexorably restored Windows 7 Pro.

Could have I a little 'help ...
Thanks a lot.

FB

Reaction score
SOLVED !

I've updated to Windows 8 first.

After that, from Windows 8 to Windows 10.

Attention: not from Windows 8.1 but only from Windows 8.

Windows 8 has deleted all old drivers, I'm sure that these drivers makes the problem (in fact, setup procedure stops every time at 32% global but at 6% of driver installation).

Goodbye!

Ask a Question