Activation

Reaction score
Since February 2015 the activation (product key) disappeared without a reason. Today it is the fifth time. In February I paid $99 to reinstall the Key because the Computer did not accept the key I had. 4 weeks later the key was gone again. It was Windows 8 and 8.1 pro with media Center. I did not pay again because I believe it is not my fault. between 4 and 6 weeks the activation was working and than again I had to call Microsoft. The normal technician gave up each and any time after hours of trying. Than another day the higher rank Technician took over. The first one needed 11 hours in two days and the activation was good for only 4 weeks. Than came the problem again in I believe August before I had downloaded Windows 10 from the Internet. The next time the technician could not make it and promised the call for the next day to finish his work. He never called. I went back to Windows 8.1 and the Activation was back for 4 weeks. Again I solved the problem by downloading Windows 10 again. That was 6 weeks ago. Today again the activation disappeared and I am unable to go back to 8.1 because that is only possible for 1 month.
I hope You can imagine what I am going through. How can I get help not only for a month but for good.
We have a second Computer (Laptop) with windows 10 running without any problems since three month now.
I have three Prod keys from Windows 8, windows 8.1 and windows 10. The windows 10 key is the one they gave out thousands of times. I am unable to change the product key because the page freezes as soon as I click on: "change the Key"

Wolf

Ask a Question