Attachment in owa

Reaction score
Hi folks. I'm using owa via the new edge browser. I can open my outlook account via owa, I can read and compose and download attachment, but what I cannot do is Attach a file or picture via owa through Microsoft edge the new default browser on windows10.

Regedit32

Reaction score
Hi George,

In Edge try clicking the 3-dots top right of browser | Settings | Advanced settings then turn off the Block pop-ups option and see whether this then allows you to attach files as expected.

Reaction score
Hi folks. I'm using owa via the new edge browser. I can open my outlook account via owa, I can read and compose and download attachment, but what I cannot do is Attach a file or picture via owa through Microsoft edge the new default browser on windows10.

A better option would to be discontinuing using Microsoft Edge and using either Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome, as one or both of your Internet browsers instead.

You can download Google Chrome here: http://chrome.google.con

You can download Mozilla Firefox here:
http://www.mozilla.com/Firefox

After you've downloaded both Firefox and/or Chrome, use both of them to do the "OWA" task that you mentioned in your original post and see which Internet browser actually allows you to "attach" pictures, videos, etc. to your e-mail messages.

If neither one of those Internet browsers work, and if the option of the second poster of this thread suggested doesn't work, you can go to your local public library, and use OWA there and see if it works on [any] of the computers there.

(NOTE: Every public library's hours are different, so make sure that the local public library nearest you is open when you want to go there to your OWA thing.)

**** I don't know what OWA is nor have I heard of it, so I hope that all of the suggestions that I have given you within this message helps resolve your issue! :) ****

**** Have a great day/afternoon/night! :) ****
**** pinellas2016 ****

Reaction score
A better option would to be discontinuing using Microsoft Edge and using either Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome, as one or both of your Internet browsers instead.

You can download Google Chrome here: http://chrome.google.con

You can download Mozilla Firefox here:
http://www.mozilla.com/Firefox

After you've downloaded both Firefox and/or Chrome, use both of them to do the "OWA" task that you mentioned in your original post and see which Internet browser actually allows you to "attach" pictures, videos, etc. to your e-mail messages.

If neither one of those Internet browsers work, and if the option of the second poster of this thread suggested doesn't work, you can go to your local public library, and use OWA there and see if it works on [any] of the computers there.

(NOTE: Every public library's hours are different, so make sure that the local public library nearest you is open when you want to go there to your OWA thing.)

**** I don't know what OWA is nor have I heard of it, so I hope that all of the suggestions that I have given you within this message helps resolve your issue! :) ****

**** Have a great day/afternoon/night! :) ****
**** pinellas2016 ****
OWA is Outlook Web App. No it did not solve my problem. I have two laptops an I cannot attach files when I connect to my office email via OWA. I have tried this on several laptops and even via Google Chrome. There is absolutely no problem when I open OWA using the old Internet Explorer.

Thank you for helping
Hi George,

In Edge try clicking the 3-dots top right of browser | Settings | Advanced settings then turn off the Block pop-ups option and see whether this then allows you to attach files as expected.
Hi George,

Ask a Question