Mail calender Win 10 app will not down load PDF attachment

Michael Bell

Mickey B
Reaction score
I have tried everything suggested multiple commands and scanned computer in command prompt administrator so far nothing is working. The scan said nothing is wrong. sfc /scannow
I have went to app site itself asking them for help mail app Version 17.8241.41275.0. nothing . Final thing suggested is to refresh the computer with out removing personal files , do you this this will work?
I did the multiple commands , restarted the computer last night , received a email , attachment would not down load. Just to remind every one this issue started after up grading too 1703 creator up grade

Regedit32

Reaction score
Have you gone to your email account using a Web browser instead, and from there taken a look at your Settings?

In some cases Users resolved the issue you are describing by disabling pop3 / imap depending on their personal setup on their phone or computer.

Michael Bell

Mickey B
Reaction score
reimage found a Pop3 error , is there a trouble shooter from Microsoft I can get to fix it

Regedit32

Reaction score
Not that I am aware of.

I know that under Apps in the Windows Settings there is an option to reset Mail & Calendar but that will delete settings for the app meaning you would have to know how to put new settings in.

Have you contacted your Internet Provider and asked them how to correctly set up your email account on the computer so it can download mail from their servers? They should be able to walk you through the steps or point you to an article they may all ready have on their company website.

Ask a Question