Beta Testers for new file manager needed

Reaction score
Hello, I an trying to find beta testers for a new file manager for Windows 10.(desktop only)
It is currently (poorly) named DrtFMngPreview (This is a temporary name), and it has the following key features:

Multi Column View. Thumbnails in details (last) column, up to 768x768.
Thumbnails View. Thumbnails up to 256x256.
Details View. All Windows property system is supported.
Themable. Theme Editor is built in.
Supports Icon Packs for files, folders, special folders. Icon Packager is built in.

It is stable, but there are things to be done, I need feedback from actual users.
If you are interested please take a look at:
github.com/WilliamDrt/DrtFMngPreview

Thank You
William
Screenshot.png

Theme_Editor.png

P.S.
I hope I am not abusing this thread. I searched and I think that this is the right place to post, if not, can some admin please delete this post? Sorry

Regedit32

Reaction score
I'm curious as to what in particular you are aiming to improve in term of File Management with your application.

Is it the lack of tabs in File Manager, or something else you feel needs improvement?

Whatever the reason, I'm always happy to see people trying to create improvements. Should you succeed be sure to share your efforts with Microsoft - you never know - maybe they will adopt some of the changes.

Ask a Question