Calendar syncing

Reaction score
The calendar with my Win Live Mail used to sync with my Lumia Windows phone, but it has suddenly stopped. How can I get it to sync again? My email syncs without any trouble, as well as my contacts. Only my calendar does not do so.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Could be that you are running up against this
Microsoft’s Outlook Team announced on May 5th, 2016 that the Windows Live Mail application will reach it’s End of Life (EOL) on June 30th, 2016.

The immediate effect of Windows Live Mail being retired is primarily that any Microsoft email accounts — @outlook.com, @hotmail.com, @live.com, or @msn.com addresses will not be able to be accessed using the Windows Live Mail 2012 email client after this date as Windows Live Mail does not support the Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) protocol.
SOURCE: https://www.thurrott.com/cloud/micr...-live-mail-2012-will-not-work-new-outlook-com
Most of us got an email from Microsoft if we were using Live Mail and month or two ago.
Although you mention that your mail and contacts are not exhibiting any problems syncing, so it may be something altogether different.
Just thought I would pass this along.

Ask a Question