SOLVED Windows 10 950XL - Email not syncing from Outlook.com. Contact and calendar ok.

Sep

Reaction score
I cannot get email syncing from Outlook.com to Outlook mail on my Microsoft 950 XL. Each time I open the Outlook Mail tile on the phone I get the Accounts screen, with the option to add an account. I have added my Microsoft account (actually Outlook.com account), but each time I get the same screen again. If I go into accounts under All Settings and examine "Your email and accounts" the Outlook.com account is there as it should be. I can select the account, then Manage, and examine the sync settings - all looks okay and email sync option is turned on. I have a similar setup for contacts and calendar and syncing works fine from Outlook.com to the mobile. Only email has this problem. Thanks.

Last edited:

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Hello Sep and welcome to the forum.
Thanks for sharing your experience and your solution with the follow-up post. Much appreciated.
Glad to hear that you were able to figure it out.

Ask a Question