Camera issues since windows 10 update in 2023q1

Reaction score
Since updates in the 1st quarter of 2023 my cameras do not function properly with at least one program. XSplit Vcam. When I select either my internal laptop camera or my C22 usb camera in The app the camera starts (lights come on) but never initialize in the program. I have installed all windows 10 and XSPLIT VCAM updates since then to no avail. All cameras work properly with my group meeting programs if xsplit vcam not activated. Only tips I can find relate back to 2017 or so and do not fix

Reaction score
Is the built-in camera Enabled in Device Manager? Can you use the built-in camera to take a picture of yourself? If so, the comment about
All cameras work properly with my group meeting programs if xsplit vcam not activated
indicates where the issue is, maybe the manufacturer/seller has a support forum?

Reaction score
Both c22 and toshiba internal camera work ok BUT when you try to activate the "greenscreen" mode via xsplit Vcam nothing happens... display area in vcam is blank. If you depress the left mouse key a normal image appears in that window without merging in the Greenscreen function. Window goes bback again when mouse key released! This only started 2023Q1. I have been pursuing this issue with Microsoft and xsplit searches ever since.

Ask a Question