Which camera to choose for the home?

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I’m looking for a home camera. What I really want is to be able to use my phone to navigate the footage, even if it’s a week old, without uploading files to my computer, because that’s pretty darn annoying

Reaction score
Omg, I can relate, I’m looking for a cam too. A friend of mine recommended a cam called Homam. He told me it records nonstop and creates time lapses so you can just scroll through your footage on your phone.

Reaction score
So as they say “tried it, loved it,” I went and got the cam Homan. The app is great and makes it super easy to find the right moment quickly, no matter how old your footage is. Surprisingly it works even without an internet connection. You can scroll through all your footage on your phone. The best choice ever as far as I’m concerned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Are you looking for a surveillance system of some kind?? do you want to have just a single camera or multiple cameras??

Reaction score
I think the TO already has a system or it is no longer needed. This thread is almost a year old and never got a response from the TO

Ask a Question