Can you guys recomend me games for my mom?

Reaction score
So my mother cant play videogames, she just cant controll them and even the easy ones to control doesnt really hook her, so ive discovered that what she actually likes is watching me play games. of course she wont like a god of war and games like that but she do love games where dialogues and plot is good and also if they are pretty to see.

Untill now i showed her What remains of edith finch, journey, abzu, the walking dead and wolf among us (telltales) and life is strange.

Do you guys know any games that a 60yo mother that is not really into videogames may enjoy play with me that are enterteining to watch?

CFS

Reaction score
Cradle of Rome - a therapist told us that a game where you have to move your eyes around the screen is a good game to play.

Reaction score
Probably MSDOS games from the 1980's onwards. Just do a google search for "DOS games online".

Reaction score
Perhaps your mom would enjoy playing Red Dead Redemption II ? A game with great graphics and its own special style. You won't be able to entertain your mom all your free time, will you? Maybe she would be better off finding a friend through gametree. Finding a friend or a girlfriend is a great opportunity and you will be free and mom will not be bored

Ask a Question