Cannot Believe Just What Happen!!! Or How Did It Happen!!!

Reaction score
I turn on one of my HP desk tops PCs with WIN 10 Home just now, and you won't believe what happen.
I have Internet Explorer 11 with www.msm.com as by browser. Due to being a sports fan...baseball number one, I clicked on "sports, MLB, and Scores" to find out who won or loss yesterday. At first I didn't notice the date, but it showed the Reds vs Pirates score. Something wrong here, as the Pirates was playing the Cardinals last night.. Than I looked at the date.. it shows the baseball scores from Mar. 20, 2019. How did that happen? Than I looked at my PC time clock in the lower right corner and it also shows 3/20/2019.
So, it appears my computer has reverted back to March 20, 2019 on everything that happen that day. Even the news, etc.

So, I turned on the other Hp desktop with Windows 10 Pro and it is running on time...today sports, news and the time and date.

The only thing I can figure out is.... Yesterday I decided to switch from Internet Explorer to Edge. I deleted all the Internet Explorer software. After couple hours of using Edge, I decided to go back to Explorer for now.

Now, have anyone here ever experienced this to happen?

Reaction score
I think I have solved the problem. Yesterday, I downloaded Glary Utility Pro, recommended by a member here. I just checked the Current Version. I shows the 'Database Date: 2019-3-20. That would mean I somehow downloaded everything from March 20,2019.

Ask a Question