Cannot change background image on my new home edition windows 10

Reaction score
Ibh, do you mean you don't know how to, or is it that when you try it just won't change? For the first question, you right click the desktop, and click Personalise. You will see the Background settings there. Cheers. Ken.

ibh

Reaction score
Ibh, do you mean you don't know how to, or is it that when you try it just won't change? For the first question, you right click the desktop, and click Personalise. You will see the Background settings there. Cheers. Ken.

Unfortunately, the second situation is the problem - It doesn't work in the Personalize setting.

Reaction score
Let us understand your problem better. " It doesn't work" will not help in that regard.

Please describe the steps you did. You might have missed a step or 2.

Start from here, and describe what you did.........

Background.jpg

ibh

Reaction score
I forgot to note that it worked well, and I had changed background images several times. Suddenly, with no apparent reason I was not able to change images.

ibh

Reaction score
Perhaps another relevant issue: I understand that in my Home edition Windows 10 there is no option of GPedit to fix something in the registry.

Reaction score
Hang in for awhile ibh, .. davidhk is a great computer help guy. He will give you some more helps I know. TC.

Ask a Question