SOLVED Word 2010 Text To Speech Cannot Change Voice

Reaction score
Hello

I have enabled text to speech on Windows 10 and have selected MS David desktop voice and it seems to work fine when I test it however when I use text to speech on Word 2010 the voice is always that of MS Hazel desktop and I do not seem to be able to change it. Any suggestion?

Many thanks,

enrix

Reaction score
Here's a long shot... Check the language being used in the Word 2010 Proofing Tools. I saw somewhere that if it's set to the British version of English you'll get Hazel but if it's set to the US version of English you'll get David.

Like I said, it's a real long shot.

Reaction score
Here's a long shot... Check the language being used in the Word 2010 Proofing Tools. I saw somewhere that if it's set to the British version of English you'll get Hazel but if it's set to the US version of English you'll get David.

Like I said, it's a real long shot.

Hi wegmand and thanks for the suggestion. It actually seems to work though it has sometime some strange behavior but it is fine for what I need to do.

Thx

enrix

Ask a Question