I have mislaid my Microsoft Word 2010

BML

Reaction score
I have a Microsoft Word 2010 on the bottom line of my desktop and when I click onto what looks like a square divided into four quarters on the bottom left hand corner of my desktop I see a number of icons such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Thunderbird, Camera and PowerPoint.

There used to be one for Microsoft Word 2010 which I often used when I was writing something and I wanted to start a page for another subject but I’ve lost that icon and I wonder if anyone would be kind enough to tell me how I can get it back.

Reaction score
I am hazarding a guess, as it might be something deeper, but, go down in the menu and looked for a folder called office. Click it and you should find word in there

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I suppose it might be determined by the version of the install, but.....
Generally it should be near the bottom, scroll down to the "W" area

Capture1.PNG

OR
Simply click the start button (Windows Logo icon, bottom left most of your screen on taskbar)
AND
Start typing
winword
It should appear at the top of the list, and....
THEN
You can simply right click it and pin to start, taskbar on drag it to desktop

Reaction score
Again not certain, as I haven't used it for a while, but, I think with Office 2006, it is in the Microsoft Office folder (in the win 10 menu)

Ask a Question