Recovering mislaid files!

BML

Reaction score
I am unable to find a large number of document and photograph scans and wonder if there is any WINDOWS recovery software.

Reaction score
I assume you know which drive/partition they were saved on. To locate the mislaid files, open file explorer, select (Open) the drive that you wish to scan for missing files. In the Explorer "Search box" (top right) using wild cards type in the extensions of the files you are searching for eg: %jpg% - %png% - %doc% - %dox% pdf...

BML

Reaction score
I regret but am not very technically skilled and have no idea what a drive partition even is. However, I will attempt to follow your advice and if that doesn't work I will ask the computer adviser who puts right my computer mistakes to do it for me.

Reaction score
Then I guess they will all be located on your hard drive C:\ . You should have no problem performing a search using File Explorer search, unless they have been deleted.

Ask a Question