Edge keeps hanging and Needs " Recovering" every few minutes!

Reaction score
I don't know why or how it started, but Edge is my preferred Browser and is giving me a hard way to go! I get a hang up or freeze in Edge on any site or web page! Email or Windows 10 Forums, it doesn't matter.
I downloaded Chrome and it doesn't have the problem and neither does Internet Explorer.
This has become a serious point of aggravation as it happens SO OFTEN! Every few minutes.
Can it be because I set my search engine to Goggle?
I just changed it back to Bing and while I have been typing this it hasn't frozen up yet. I hope that was it, though I do prefer the Goggle search engine by far!
Windows has become too invasive into my computer usage to suit me. I know that Goggle is probably as bad if not worse, but sometimes you needs to get a little feeling of privacy-whether it is real or not!
Can anyone help me with this problem. I would appreciate any help, and I always help when ever I can!

Ask a Question