SOLVED Edge profile showing a A. User?

Reaction score
There was a time before some of the recent updates, when I was using IE or Edge, my account picture showed. Since the update, the picture no longer shows and when I check my profile, it shows as "A. User" instead of my name.

This would seem to indicate some type of disconnect between my Microsoft account and the info being shown in Edge. The profile does still have other items, just not the correct name..

Anyone else seeing this? I have noticed many threads regarding profile problems or activation problems which might related to this.

Edit: I should this happens on a Microsoft Community Forum, so perhaps this is related to that. The Store site shows up normally. Funny, I cannot post on one of those sites so I can't raise the issue there.

Thanks

Last edited:
Reaction score
I just went ahead and posted the question to the feedback hub. Funny, all of my systems do the same thing so it isn't just one install of Edge...

Ask a Question