SOLVED Windows 10 Recovering Crash, And now I'm stuck in an Infinite Reboot Loop

Reaction score
Yesterday, (11/7/2016), I was trying to recover my pc to it's original state.
It was all going alright, but, when it got to 28%, it crashed, and a message similliar to this appeared "Problem recovering your system", and then I had a few options, to either try again (wich I did), and exit and ignore the error, like nothing happened.
I tried recovering it again, but the same error happened.
And this time, I chose exiting and ignoring the error, and, when I was rebooting my Asus Laptop, it showed up the initial screen, (Asus Logo and the slogan), but it doesn't get past that, as it enters into an infinite reboot.
I don't get a Blue Screen or anything, it just doesn't get past the initial screen.
I was looking for solutions to solve this problem, as it really would help me.
Thanks for reading this and taking your time to give me a response.

Useful information:

- I bought this Laptop at Christmas (25/12/2015), so it's not very old.
- I have NVIDIA graphic card, and an I3Core processor.
- Never got a blue screen with it.
- Battery is crap, and needs to be replaced.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I bought this Laptop at Christmas (25/12/2015),
Battery is crap
Yesterday, (11/7/2016), I was trying to recover my pc to it's original state.
I think.... on a laptop that is barely 6 months old, I'd be talking to the Seller or at minimum the manufacturer, looking for redress through some kind of warranty somewhere.
What good is a laptop with a bad battery at 6 months? Sort of takes away the whole portability feature.
I'm not sure why you recently found it necessary to "recover my pc to its' original state" (that may be a cause for concern.... or not), but the fact that you could not complete the task successfully, certainly is a giant cause for concern.
At some point I would stop thinking that this was an unfortunate confluence of coincidence and start suspecting that something might actually be wrong with one or more key components of my laptop and get the manufacturer involved to remedy it.

Reaction score
Thank you for replying, but I already found a solution for this problem.
I'm going to talk to my technician and re-install windows 10 by a DVD.
Thanks for your help anyways.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
OK.... good luck..... keep us posted.
While you're at it, since your factory partition designed to reset your computer to OOBE, evidently doesn't work, you may want to contact ASUS and see if they'll ship you the factory recovery media on DVD in the event you should ever need it in the future.

Ask a Question