SOLVED Test size in Word 2010

Reaction score
For some reason the text I have copied and paste to Word shows up very large, but when I print out it shows as a size 11 or 12, which I have selected. I've forgotten where, or how, to change the text size on the computer. Would appreciate a suggestion.

Reaction score
Open Settings > System > Display. Adjust slider to increase text and apps size. 100% is the default setting.

Reaction score
I'm unable to find the Settings or System. Under which menu tab would it be located? When I go to Page Layout and try selecting an alternate margin, then go back to the Home tab, the original setting is there.
I'll check further, thank you.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
"Keep source formatting" is generally the default for "Word". You may want to adjust that to one of the other options, dependent on the nature and source of the text
Options -> Advanced -> Section labeled "Cut, copy and paste"

Capture.PNG

Reaction score
Your post had me a little confused. I wasn't sure if you where looking for font size on the PC or in the Word program. You did say "how, to change the text size on the computer" Follow Troubles post and it should solve your formatting glitch.

Reaction score
Sorry, I didn't make myself clear originally. But I selected the View tab and was able to correct the problem. I don't know how the settings changed, but I did get it back to the way it was. Thanks again.

Ask a Question