SOLVED Can't boot into Windows

Reaction score
So... I can get to the recovery system, but when I try to type in my password my keyboard just... stops functioning? It works for everything but the system recovery though...

Regedit32

Reaction score
Hi Alkain,

Are you using a bootable DVD, or flash drive to get to Recovery?

If you are when you downloaded the ISO image for it, was it the same language you are using on computer?

If not, it may not be loading the appropriate files for your keyboard.

One thing you may be able to do though for now, is access the Ease of access onscreen keyboard and use your mouse to click the keys you need to press.

Reaction score
That wasn't possible, but I've bypassed the issue. Thanks for the response though!

Reaction score
My Lonovo computer is new, don't even have the printer connected. When I try to turn the computer on I get a message that says, "your computer ran into a problem and needs to restart. We are collecting some error info and we will restart for you.
https://www.windows.com/stop code and if I talk to a support person <"Stop code: WHEA Uncorrectable error"
I have talked to Geek Squad people that know nothing. I need help.
Make: Ideacentre 310S081AP
Type: 90GA
Model: 90GA0002US
Serial: R303JG82
I am technically illiterate, be gentle

Ask a Question