Can't click in "favorites" to get into my email.

Reaction score
Something happened??
Every time I want to see either of my two emails (in aol or Yahoo) the same screen comes up and asks me to "sign in". (the screen has a football theme.)
I type in my email as asked, click "next" it does not ask for a password, but it opens and says we will send a code to device (cell phone) or diff. email. After copying the code from my other email, I can Never get back to the "sign in" page. I must start all over, and of course, the "code" I just copied will not work if I started over. Again there is no way to get back to same screen to enter the code. It has been 2 weeks since i could read my yahoo emails. It is impossible to get to Yahoo for help.

Reaction score
Did you try typing the code instead of copy and pasting? I was able to sign in no issues using edge. Although I don't use 2 step verification because I stopped using yahoo years ago. But it still logs in fine.

Ask a Question