Can't find downloaded program

Reaction score
Hello,
I downloaded a program (Skype) and I can't find it. I would like to add it to my start menu but I am not sure how to find it to do that. Can anyone help?

Thanks,
SuzanTN

Reaction score
If you click at Start button > on the left bottom, click All apps > scroll to alphabet S > do you see Skype ?

Reaction score
did you download it as a programme in which case it should be in the downloads folder waiting for you to install or did you try and install it as an ap from the store? in which case it should be in the start menu

Reaction score
I downloaded it as a program and I have installed it. I want to add it to my start menu but don't know how. It is on my desktop and I want to add it to the start menu and don't know how

Reaction score
If it is installed and on your desktop, right click it and "Add to Start"

Reaction score
If its not on the desktop try clicking on the file explorer then click on local disc C you should find one or two folders labeled program files (x86) or just programme files my skype programme is in the x86 one. right click on this and a list will pop up, choose pin to start and it should arrive on the start menu, If it is not in either file it has failed to install, Hope this helps,

Reaction score
SuzanTn,
At the Search box next to Start button, type skype > what appears at the popup box ?

Ask a Question