SOLVED Can't find my video on Win10

Reaction score
Dell desktop; WLMail; Firefox;

Hello, I need to see a video which I just had copied by a company, and this is the first time under Win10 that I need to view it...but can't! This is what happens:

I put in the disc, closed the little door, and expected it to appear on the computer screen. It didn't. An error message said something like: You don't have a default App, go to the store and get one. i went to the store but had no clue as to what I need! So I went to File Explorer and it said something about the video (not showing it) which confused me further. I clicked and/or double clicked on each of those and they split into more words that i didn't understand. So i took the liberty of sending you a screenshot and I hope it's ok?

Before win10 I didn't have any problem. Please someone be so kind as to help me? Thank you!!! Adela

Attachments

• CAN'T FIND VIDEO.JPG
    CAN'T FIND VIDEO.JPG
    125.2 KB · Views: 528

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Adela,

Windows 10 no longer comes with DVD player software, so you need to download a 3rd party app - I'd strongly recommend VLC media player (it's free and reliable).

You can download it from here: http://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html

That should do the trick :).

Any problems, let us know!

Reaction score
THANK YOU so much lan!!! It worked! (Although with the interference of MS Edge, but I'll open a different thread to get rid of this persistent thing!). Adela

Ask a Question