Chrome feature

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Wow....what a nice feature in chrome.

So there is a thread on this forum that is in Portuguese (I didn't know it was in Portuguese) about a BSOD. When I clicked on the thread topic, it opened up and I was presented with this foreign language and a popup in chrome that said Portuguese/English with a underscore bar on Portuguese. I clicked on English and it translated it right in the post field.

I was gladly shocked by this and thought what a great feature. Very nice feature indeed.

Reaction score
I just replied to it Bass but when I copied the translation, I had a problem typing as it kept pasting words into the reply box. ;)

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Odd...I didn't reply to it....simply because of the language barrier with the translation. That said....I didn't have to translate anything that tab popped up in upper right corner of Chrome and I clicked English.

Reaction score
Same here with the translation button, I copied the text and that is when things got odd in the reply box. :eek:

Reaction score
Yes, I saw that feature as well.
And you can even set this to happen every time that a foreign language is displayed.
With time, I believe, that this feature would improve by the use of AI in it.

I was gladly shocked when I saw that feature as well.

Ask a Question