Contacts Privacy

Reaction score
Windows keeps bugging me about allowing accesss to contacts but I cannnot do it. Any Ideas? See attached
contacts.PNG

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
IDK..... Is it possible that, that might be a result of some experimenting with third party applications to prevent Win10 from phoning home (the so called "prevent windows spying, applications").
OR
Some third party firewall feature set, that you need to tick a radio button or click a checkbox to get it to go along with the program.
I guess you could turn off notifications if that is what is producing the annoyance.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Cool.
Good luck with that.
Let us know what the experts discover.

Reaction score
The guy said it is a known issue in TP builds and he is sending me some instructions on how to troubleshoot it. It is not a big issue and is not hurting anything so if you want I will post the instructions once I get them.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Sure but in the mean time....
IF this involves an insider preview build, let me know and I will move the thread to the Insider sub-forum, where it may belong.

Reaction score
Well the *** never sent the email so , Not a big deal move it if you want. So much for MS support./

Ask a Question