Converting Windows Media Player Lossless Files To MP3 File

Reaction score
Hello. Before, I begin, I would like to ask if anyone knows how to convert to MP3 music files from Windows Media Player lossless files while retaining one's lossless music files? I tried using iTunes for Windows and requested help at the apple.com forum, but some guy who uses Windows 7 wasn't able to help me since the Windows 7 iTunes dialogue screen functioned differently and looked different than the Windows 10 iTunes dialogue screen. I will go into more detail if there's anyone at this forum who thinks that they can help me with either iTunes conversion or another media player conversion.

Reaction score
Hi,

make a copy of your files first!. I hope it's what you want. :)

Reaction score
Hello. Before, I begin, I would like to ask if anyone knows how to convert to MP3 music files from Windows Media Player lossless files while retaining one's lossless music files? I tried using iTunes for Windows and requested help at the apple.com forum, but some guy who uses Windows 7 wasn't able to help me since the Windows 7 iTunes dialogue screen functioned differently and looked different than the Windows 10 iTunes dialogue screen. I will go into more detail if there's anyone at this forum who thinks that they can help me with either iTunes conversion or another media player conversion.
Have you tried Audacity? It can do a lot of audio file conversions and I 'm not sure if it will work for you, but here's a link:

Reaction score
Thank you for your replies everyone. I will try out these suggestions and come back and let you know whether or not they worked.

Ask a Question