Creator Update and Advanced Resolution Options

Reaction score
Hello. Today I updated to the WIndows 10 Creator update thinking that it wouldn't screw anything up...I was wrong! I have a monitor that has a weird screen resolution and before, whenever an update would do anything graphical, I would have to go to the "Advanced Resolution Options" to change my screen resolution to one that fit my screen. However, in the creator update it seem that they got rid of this and now my resolution is incorrect and my computer is barely usable. How can I get to a place to where I can change my screen resolution that is not the default resolutions that they give in settings>system>display?

Thank you very much!

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Right click the start button and choose "Run" and in the Run dialog box type
ms-settings:screenrotation
hit enter or click OK.
Scroll down just a little and you should see "Resolution" and the drop down box to adjust it just below the heading "Scale and layout"

Reaction score
You can also look at your monitor settings and try resetting the monitor, there should be a menu button on your monitor and just look for reset!. :)

Ask a Question