Dead zone?

Reaction score
I've noticed that I can't click or drag anything into a very specific small rectangle in the very far bottom right hand of my screen. I can click the calendar and everything else in the task bar, but I can't even close out my "Downloads" bar in my browser.

Anyone else have this before?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Anyone else have this before?
Can't say that I have.
I suppose you could look into screen resolution, dpi scaling, a driver for your video card.
Prehaps if you shared some detail as to the specifics of you machine.... maybe someone with a similar configuration might have something to add.

Reaction score
Im having a similar issue whereas i can not click or drag on a small area of my screen including part of the taskbar. Have u ever resolved the issue?

Reaction score
I have the same problem. The right most panel about 3 inches from the right to center is not clickable. The mouse won't do anything however the system tray and other things at the lower corner right are doing just. fine.

Any resolution on this?

I am using Asus HDMI monitor.
Resolution at: 1920 x 1080
Windows 10

Ask a Question