Delete action

Reaction score
First let me say thanks to all who do the work here...I've seen this problem asked about in so many places and "yet" not a direct answer to what is being asked this is about a delete issue... I do not have a delete option in the drop down menu when trying to delete photos from sd card.. this has nothing to do with the delete key on keyboard...I've tried different command fixes ...it worked on "one" card but not another...sooooooooo, hopefully I have described this correctly will wait for response..thanks... jk

Reaction score
First, most of us posting/responding are volunteers, don't know who actually gets paid by the site, doesn't cost anything to join.

I haven't seen Delete disappear from the right-click and Context menu for USB Thumb drives or SD/SDHC cards but it is possible to edit the list, not usually a wise choice.

Reaction score
First, most of us posting/responding are volunteers, don't know who actually gets paid by the site, doesn't cost anything to join.

I haven't seen Delete disappear from the right-click and Context menu for USB Thumb drives or SD/SDHC cards but it is possible to edit the list, not usually a wise choice.

Reaction score
Thanks for reply Bighorn....trust me it does...and there are a lot of frustrated users who have the same problem...

Reaction score
No much help, I'm afraid. Just tried it on mine and I have the delete function on everything. What about "permissions"?

Reaction score
thanks davehc... mine was also working fine...and then all of a sudden was gone...tried many cmd commands as suggested by "helpful" answers...worked once...then stopped ..I know it has something to do with my computer, because I can put cards in a different machine and it works...but I've gone "koo-koo" trying to fix it...keep hoping someone will come up with the "magic" fix lol...jk

Ask a Question