Desk top icon

Reaction score
My desk top icons will not open full size. Each time I open one I have to maximize it to full size.

This has only happened recently, I presume since the last auto update.

How do I reset to open full size automatically.
Thanks

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
At first read, I thought you might be actually talking about the size of your desktop icons, which you can show as Small, Medium or Large, but....
After a second read it sound like you are talking about the window that is produced from opening a desktop icon.
Are they shortcuts, if so, right click them and choose properties and under the shortcut tab use the Run: drop down to change to Maximize.

Reaction score
At first read, I thought you might be actually talking about the size of your desktop icons, which you can show as Small, Medium or Large, but....
After a second read it sound like you are talking about the window that is produced from opening a desktop icon.
Are they shortcuts, if so, right click them and choose properties and under the shortcut tab use the Run: drop down to change to Maximize.

When I right click then go to properties there is no shortcut tab
there is nothing anywhere to enable enlargement

Ask a Question