SOLVED Desktop keeps flickering

Reaction score
I installed Windows 10 from your download on my wife's puter. Been working ok and then about 2-3 hours later she starts to get a FLICKERING effect on her PC monitor. The icons on the taskbar flicker on and off for about 55- 60 flicks and then stabilizes and looks like all is ok. That will last for about 25 to 30 seconds and then back to the flickering on and off junk.
Is there something in the setting that I would need to adjust or what? Help please.
Thank you.

Reaction score
I have same problem and is annoying. It is like it is refreshing the screen all the time. When it finally finishes flickering whist I can access my apps I cant access the start menu button. Hopefully someone out there can resolve this.

Reaction score
The icons on the Task bar start appearing and then when all icons there the task bar flickers and so does the rest of the screen. Might be something in the setting that have to do with the task bar but I can't seem to find the problem yet. Still looking for some help and a solution.

Reaction score
Same with my desktop only it does it all the time and will not respond to the keyboard at all.

Reaction score
Same with my desktop only it does it all the time and will not respond to the keyboard at all.
I had a blue screen issue with 2 sites opened side by side. Found there was an Intel upgrade for the 4600 embedded graphics to better run W10. If your graphics are intel embedded check their site. My problem went away!

Reaction score
I'd like to check the graphics, but as I put earlier the computer its not responding to anything.

Reaction score
Ok...so I might have solved the problem...but not sure why and for how long. I use a laptop so I shut down then unplugged power from both laptop and power outlet and took battery out of laptop. "Reassembled" it all and now it works perfectly. Fingers crossed it has solved the problem but 2 days now with no repeat of the problem.

Reaction score
As I posted in another place, I am having this issue too, but it mostly seems to be when I am working on battery. Plugging in seems to fix it, or maybe it's just a coincidence that it fixes itself in the time it takes me to plug in.
Thanks everyone, Glad I'm not alone.

Reaction score
I have same problem and is annoying. It is like it is refreshing the screen all the time. When it finally finishes flickering whist I can access my apps I cant access the start menu button. Hopefully someone out there can resolve this.
I got it fixed by uninstalling the icloud app/program on my computer.

Ask a Question