Disable airplane mode

Reaction score
Airplane mode is stuck at ON and can't use any solution that involves internet access [am doing this at library] as only have wifi which is cut off by airplane mode.
Have tried other solutions like adapter power cutoff option, but doesn't work [the advice to click on the 'RUN' when it comes up is not relevant as the 'RUN' doesn't come up despite having the registry item 'merged'].
Would appreciate some method [command line sequence?] to delete the 'airplane mode' option out of the OS.

Reaction score
Press the Windows and "i" keys simultaneously, click "Network and Internet", click on "Airplane Mode" in the left column, and change airplane mode to "Off".

Ben

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Tried, but still won't change out of ON; did have to go to ''settings'' to access 'Network and Internet', as window + i at same time didn't work, so possibly we have different versions of windows 10.

Reaction score
This is how mine is set:
View attachment 10007
It doesn't show as a choice in Notifications.
Only slightly different on left screen, but identical on right. Bottom line is that when click the Airplane mode button which is set at ON, nothing happens except while holding the button down and moving it over to OFF, but as soon as release it, it returns to ON.

Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question