Photos still shared/available for streaming even after deleted from PC, Please help

Reaction score
Please help, Photos that I deleted from everywhere I can think of within PC, as well as never shared in the first place are still showing up thru all my streamin media players on both my samsung and roku tv's. How can I get this to stop? How is is even possible to see those thru my tv's when they do not even exsist on my PC??

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Which media server software are you using to share to other devices? Is it the one built in to Windows 10, or something like Plex?

It could be that the internal library has not updated yet, so it still thinks those photos are available. Some media servers do periodic scans to see when file changes took place, so if you've only just deleted the photos it may take an hour or two for the library changes to be updated.

Reaction score
the media server is just an app thru the tv, one is a roku and the other tv is samsung, the photos have been deleted for months now as well as deleting the apps, i just noticed it still shows the pics when i went in to the folder, i didnt go into the folders until now because i thought they were deleted.

Ask a Question