Can't upload photos to Shutterfly from Windows 10 computer

Reaction score
I cannot upload photos to Shutterfly from my relatively new computer. I just get an error message stating, "error - file did not upload." It's not my internet connection since I can upload photos from my iPhone to the shutterfly mobile site using WiFi. That doesn't help with pictures from my digital camera. Shutterfly suggested using Chrome, which I did with the same results. I've used 3 other internet browers which didn't work either. I can, however, upload photos to facebook. Does anyone out there have any suggestions?

Reaction score
I think you have declared that everything works fine as long as you use your iPhone.

I also think you have declared that the only problem you have is uploading from your digital camera to your computer.

If this is correct understanding, you would do help to concentrate on the proto call between your camera and the computer. You did not say. Have you ever been able to upload from your camera "to the computer you are now uising"?

Ask a Question