Can't upload photos to Ebay in Chrome

Reaction score
Hello, Could someone please let me know how I can fix the problem that I can't upload photos to Ebay when I'm using Chrome? Uploading works fine when I'm in IE. Also, there are some photos which appear in my Hotmail which I can only see if I view the
message in IE. There's just a blank when I'm viewing in Chrome.

Reaction score
I have a feeling that chrome adds its own extension to web images.....can’t remember what it is, but had a similar issue.....I opened the images with irfanview and it automatically asked if I wanted to modify the extension to jpg.....so that was easy.....or can do,it manually....after this I use Firefox to capture move images....
I could be wrong, but I think the above is correct

Good luck

Reaction score
I have a feeling that chrome adds its own extension to web images.....can’t remember what it is, but had a similar issue.....I opened the images with irfanview and it automatically asked if I wanted to modify the extension to jpg.....so that was easy.....or can do,it manually....after this I use Firefox to capture move images....
I could be wrong, but I think the above is correct

Good luck
Thank you. Very helpful.

Ask a Question