DistributedCOM 10016

Reaction score
Hello,

Thank you for reading my post. I have recently installed Windows 10 on my laptop. From day one I have problems with sleep mode and with turning the laptop off. Nine out of ten times he doesn't want to come out of sleep mode. And when I turn it off, it looks normal, but when I feel under the latop after a while he is still hot. I don't know much about computers, maybe a little bit, so I would appreciate if you can keep your answer understandable. I think the problem has something to do with DistributedCOM. In the registry I see that this problem (DistributedCOM event 10016) accurs when I put my laptop to sleep or turning it off. Sorry for my bad english. In the description stands this:

Log Name: System

Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM

Date: 18-12-2015 21:55:05

Event ID: 10 016

Task Category: None

Level: Error

Keywords: Classic

User: SYSTEM

Computer: DESKTOP-IAA480D

Description:

In the application-specific permission settings authorization is not granted to Local Activation for the COM server application with CLSID
{D63B10C5-BB46-4990-A94F-E40B9D520160}

and APPID

{9CA88EE3-ACB7-47C8-AFC4-AB702511C276}
to the user NT AUTHORITY \ SYSTEM SID (S-1-5-18) and the localhost address (via LRPC) running in the application container SID Not Available (Not Available). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services Administration.

This description is from google translate. Thank you for taking the time to read this all and for helping me if you can!

Ask a Question