SOLVED Edge browser settings

Reaction score
I was going to start using Edge browser till I encountered a few problems. I started to go through the privacy settings, although Edge say's it helps you to stop trackers, it also tracks your browsing too and save's it with no option of opt out, bit too much for me really. The other thing is, why do you have put up with agreeing to a cookie banner each time you open it?. And try as I might, no matter which search engine i chose, it reverted back to bing in private mode.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think you will find most browsers track you browsing. Have a look in the history of any of them, after you have used them for a while.
not sure about the cookie problem. Where I live, it is a government decree, through the internet provider, that you should be asked each time, rather than going ahead with planting them. I have been using google, chosen in the settings, as my search engine for a long time. As far as I am aware, it has not reverted to Bing.

1630576753816.png

Ask a Question