Epson scanner driver

Reaction score
You might try the Win7 or WinXP drivers on this site but you need to know if your Windows is 32-bit or 64-bit:
https://epson.com/Support/Scanners/Perfection-Series/Epson-Perfection-1650/s/SPT_B11B146021
Hold down the Windows key and press the Pause key to get that information. However, Win10 is not mentioned and the two I mentioned may work in compatibility mode, may not. There is a Windows FAX and Scan in the Start menu and the W section at Windows Accessories, might basically work if Win10 got a Twain drive installed.

Reaction score
The www.hamrick.com drivers work well and you can unlock the software for £70.00 for the professional version, which you would want to if you are using a high quality scanner like the 1650. What gets my back up is that Epson have abandoned 64 bit support for a perfectly serviceable product. The only way to save it from landfill is to roll back to windows 7 32bit with no network connection. Also, do you need to purchase a new driver every time Windows brings out a new operating system? One of the many reasons why I will never touch Epson products ever again.

Ask a Question