Need Windows 10 driver for Epson Perfection 1650 Scanner

Reaction score
I just upgraded my PC to Windows 10 Pro 64 bit and Epson website got NO driver for Win-10. I'm pretty sure someone in this Forum found the working driver -- PLEASE share your good fortune with me and I promise be your good friend forever and others who also need the same will also post their 'Thanks' to You.

My Best Regards,

Reaction score
Try downloading Epson Print and Scan from the store. I don't know whether it will only work with an Epson driver installed or what but it may be worth the try.

Reaction score
Thank you Tim for your fast suggestion BUT it is NO juice for my situation and unless you have the same problem like mine --- that's the Fellow who might fix my problem. I'm sure it is not necessarily the same Epson model BUT it must be in the Model 1600 series and for Windows 10, 64 bit O.S.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
According to this, Epson has no 64 bit drivers for that scanner, not even for XP 64 bit
Description: Although Epson does not offer a 64-bit driver for your product
SOURCE: http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/...14552&infoType=Downloads&platform=OSF_W_XP-64
You're probably going to be left with using a third party product such as VueScan http://www.hamrick.com/
I believe they have a try before you buy offer so you can test to see if it will work with your particular product.

Reaction score
I can confirm VueScan works fine with Epson Perfection 1650 and Win10 64-bit - Many thanks for the tip!

Last edited:

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Glad to hear it. Always wondered if it was a viable and worthwhile option for people who are left with very few.
Thanks for the follow-up..... much appreciated.

Ask a Question