Windows 10 need help (BSOD)

Reaction score
Hello everyone,,
In the past I’ve had windows constantly blue screen but i could fix it by just updating or going back a version, but for the past couple days my computer has just been messed up. I came home the other day and sat down at my desk, but when I shook the mouse to make the monitor wake up it just stayed sort of dimly lit, I hit the power button but nothing happened so I held it down and shut off the computer. When I turned it back on I got caught in a near infinite loop of blue screens. It brought me to a screen where I could troubleshoot and what not one time so I only got to try one thing. After a while the computer worked normally, but later in the day when I came back the exact same thing happened with me having to forcefully shut off my computer. I can boot into safe mode but I can’t really do much from there that I know of atleast. I’ve tried uninstalling the most recent update and I’ve tried updating, but nothing works. If anyone could give some advice it would be seriously appreciated and if you need any information I’m happy to give it.

Reaction score
Hello everyone,,
In the past I’ve had windows constantly blue screen but i could fix it by just updating or going back a version, but for the past couple days my computer has just been messed up. I came home the other day and sat down at my desk, but when I shook the mouse to make the movies download movies at forum monitor wake up it just stayed sort of dimly lit, I hit the power button but nothing happened so I held it down and shut off the computer. When I turned it back on I got caught in a near infinite loop of blue screens. It brought me to a screen where I could troubleshoot and what not one time so I only got to try one thing. After a while the computer worked normally, but later in the day when I came back the exact same thing happened with me having to forcefully shut off my computer. I can boot into safe mode but I can’t really do much from there that I know of atleast. I’ve tried uninstalling the most recent update and I’ve tried updating, but nothing works. If anyone could give some advice it would be seriously appreciated and if you need any information I’m happy to give it.
________________________________________________________________________________________
Thank you my issue has been........

Ask a Question