I need help with windows 10

Reaction score
I have a brand new PC and a windows 10 PRO. But I have the screen flicker on me when i do anything and i cant ever play games because the game freezes every 5 sec then 2 sec back to normal then again freeze and screen goes black. I have all of the latest drivers updated and windows driver. Please help me! Thank you!

Reaction score
How brand new is it? Usually the vendor supports the Operating System for 30, 60 or 90 days. Most carry a hardware warranty for a year. I'd get the dealer involved if you're inside one of those time frames.

Reaction score
Press the Windows key + R. In the box, , type winver. Post the result here.

Reaction score
Regardless of which version of Windows 10, crashes and freezes are unacceptable on a new machine. I would contact the vendors support before doing anything.

Reaction score
Yes. So-called "guarantees" are carefully written, often to confuse the buyer.. Installing one of the more massive upgrades could easily ruin the guarantee.

Reaction score
What make and model PC/Laptop is it?, if we know that; we can check to see if that particular model has a history!. :confused:

Ask a Question