EVGA NVidia Geforce GTX 750 TI SC - Not recognised

Reaction score
Hi. I have recently upgraded the graphics card on my PC and on the original operating system (Windows XP) I had no issues.
However since purchasing a new SSD and clean installing Windows 10 the graphics card can't be found.

The device manager in Win 10 doesn't recognise any drivers however is showing that there is an unknown device which I believe is the graphics card. I have tried using the original disc, downloading the updated driver via NVidia, 364.72 but not had any success.

Would there be any reason why Win 10 isn't recognising the card.

upload_2016-4-10_12-3-38.png

Reaction score
You are looking in the wrong area... I do see you show an unknown device but you don't show the Display adapters so no way for us to know if the Unknown is the Nvidia card.

Display.JPG

Reaction score
The unknown device you are showing is your monitor. You can go to the manufacturer's website of the monitor and download the drivers. Like Saltgrass says you need to look in the Display Adapters section for your graphics card. You can also go to the EVGA website and download the drivers for your graphics card. As long as it's compatible with Windows 10 you should be ok.

Last edited:

Ask a Question