Family Settings for Children

Reaction score
Kid got a new laptop with Windows 10 for Christmas. I setup myself as administrator and him for a child account with an email address.

When my child accesses a website that the family user settings deems he should not, shouldn't there be a warning pop up to let him know? Example, in trying to access his email account from his user account, upon going to gmail.com I can enter his email address, then his password, then it loops me right back to asking for his email address again. (tried with my email and it did the same thing.)

Other websites are doing similar things. I've tried entering "gmail.com" as an allowable website under his user profile, but that hasn't solved the issue.

Reaction score
Kid got a new laptop with Windows 10 for Christmas. I setup myself as administrator and him for a child account with an email address.

When my child accesses a website that the family user settings deems he should not, shouldn't there be a warning pop up to let him know? Example, in trying to access his email account from his user account, upon going to gmail.com I can enter his email address, then his password, then it loops me right back to asking for his email address again. (tried with my email and it did the same thing.)

Other websites are doing similar things. I've tried entering "gmail.com" as an allowable website under his user profile, but that hasn't solved the issue.

Ask a Question