Few problems in installing windows 10

Reaction score
I currently have windows 7 Enterprise SP1 (32-bit) on my laptop and I intend to upgrade to Windows 10. How to do that ? As far as I know, there is no windows 10 update for windows 7 enterprise ! Please help. Do I need to install windows 7 Pro/Windows 8 Pro first and then install Windows 10 pro ? Please help.

Reaction score
Do I need to install windows 7 Pro/Windows 8 Pro first and then install Windows 10 pro ? Please help.

Yes. That is the only way to go.
1. The free upgrade to Windows 10 offer does NOT apply to Enterprise versions.
2. You can NOT upgrade from Win 7 Enterprise version to Win 10 Pro or Home version. There is no such upgrade path.

Please read this...... Source

Windows 10 Insider Preview, Enterprise Edition
  1. You’ll need to activate with your organization’s Volume License keys (KMS or MAK) or VL keys acquired through MSDN subscription. Please post any questions related to Windows 10 Enterprise Insider Preview in the TechNet Forum.
  2. If you installed the Enterprise Edition, but are not part of an organization with a Volume License, you will not be able to activate. Please revert Windows 7 or 8.1, and upgrade to Windows after it’s released on July 29 by reserving your copy of Windows 10.

Ask a Question