Flash player update (December 29, 2015)

Reaction score
The latest flash player update breaks WeatherBug. I have verified this by uninstalling the update, which got WeatherBug to work again. I have another machine running Windows 7. Updating Adobe Flashplayer there seems to have no adverse effect on WeatherBug.

For the time being, I have disabled installation of this update.

Reaction score
The latest flash player update breaks WeatherBug. I have verified this by uninstalling the update, which got WeatherBug to work again. I have another machine running Windows 7. Updating Adobe Flashplayer there seems to have no adverse effect on WeatherBug.

If you are using Windows 10, there is not a need for Weather Bug..

Reaction score

I had a problem with HP Solution Center not opening after the latest Flash Player update on Dec. 29, 2015. I uninstalled the update to fix the problem and notified HP community forum. There are many HP Solution Center users who had the same problem. I hope Microsoft will explain it and fix it soon so that we can download the latest Flash update.

Reaction score
I just tried solution centre and it does not load and start. I have the flash update. I don't think I have ever used solution centre.

Reaction score
If you are using Windows 10, there is not a need for Weather Bug..
Beg to differ. In YOUR mind there is not need, however not everyone prefers the Windows/Bing weather app. It also doesn't run in the background with the current temp in the tray.
Just sayin......

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
There is another more recent Flash Player update.
Not sure if it will make things better or worse.
Might be worth running Windows Update and see if it is pending or installed already.

Reaction score
Beg to differ. In YOUR mind there is not need, however not everyone prefers the Windows/Bing weather app. It also doesn't run in the background with the current temp in the tray.
Just sayin......
I do not either, Forecast Fox works well for me.

Ask a Question