For Mobile Preview users only......

Reaction score
mobilr build 10572.jpg

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...afe-812e-9a190a5a77dc?tm=1445467335318&auth=1

It's been noted by some users that they are seeing an update being offered from their current Win10 build directly to the new 10572 build. This update path was not published and should not be appearing.
We have done an investigation and discovered the cause of the issue (it is related to device provisioning). While we are working on a permanent solution, we have implemented a short-term fix and seeing a direct update to 10572 should no longer occur.

If your device is in this state and showing a pending update available for download, please do the following:

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I read that yesterday.
Very strange.
I went ahead and jumped through the hoops and downgraded to 8, then developers preview back to 8.1, then insider preview to 10572.
I must say, after a brief hang of a reboot loop (Tmobile logo to Nokia log, over and over without end) which I resolved with a hard reset, I like it.
Seems to be a bit snappier then previous builds, a few nice feature enhancement, a fix that allowed me to get my Tmobile data connection back (without manually configuring a APN which only support 3G) and what appears to be better battery life, all is good.
Now to see if it will be possible to upgrade to 10575 when it becomes available from 10572 or if I will have to revert back one more time to install it.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Very happy with the final results of 10572 on my Nokia Lumia 810, even though it is a real pain to install, it certainly outperforms any and all previous mobile builds.
Now I'm patiently awaiting 10575 which according to Gabe's latest tweets on the topic "next week is looking good"
https://twitter.com/GabeAul/status/657563735100272641
Fingers crossed for an easier upgrade this time round.

Ask a Question