Graphical Glitches in MS Excel 2010

Reaction score
Here recently I have been noticing graphical glitches in 2010. It basically amounts to the pages not being refreshed properly. Sometimes it is only specific cells that are being edited. Other times it is the whole page that has the glitch.

The glitches can be corrected by highlighting them or by switching tabs and back again. As far as functionality, I can't find anything wrong. The glitch is only visual.

I have no idea what I should do or for that matter what I should look for as a fix/patch.

Reaction score
https://community.spiceworks.com/to...ill-flicker-and-lines-and-data-will-disappear
Here is a thread that explains a bit better about the issue I'm having. The only thing I can see possibly being at fault is the printer driver. My printer had been blinking in and out (but not as long as I have had the graphical glitch) and just the other day, Windows supposedly fixed something wrong. If that is the case I may have jumped the gun on posting as I have already been patched. Until I read through the link above, I was telling myself it was two different issues.

Ask a Question