Network and Internet Settings Glitches

Reaction score
Hello there. Recently I have updated to Windows 10 Pro, version 1703 on my Dell laptop. A couple of days after the update I started to receive some weird technical glitches with my Wifi settings. Whenever I disconnect from a Wifi network and try to connect to another one, It shows that It is connecting for a very very long time. When I exit and re-enter the Wifi tab, none of the Wifi signals even show and continuously searches for them but never finds any. So to connect to another Wifi network I have to restart my computer every time, and I have to switch networks several times a day. If you could please help me as soon as possible that would be much appreciated. If you have any further question, feel free to ask.
Thanks in advance.
Carter

Reaction score
Hi Carter,

a simple fix for me is to switch the WiFi off and back on again after a few seconds, not a technical solution but it works for me on my laptop when the WiFi stops working suddenly!. :)

Ask a Question